MSF Documented Swim
32.2 miles (51.8 km)
19 hours, 21 minutes
June 10-11, 2017
Documenter: Betsy Block
- Name: Caroline Block
- Age on swim date: 33
- Nationality: United States
- Resides: New York
- Escort Boat: 2007 Sea Ray Bow Rider (18 ft)
- Pilot: Dave Chambers, Willie Miller
- Observer: Betsy Block
- Paddlers: Alex Arevalo, John Russell
- Crew: Betsy Block
Length of Lake George, New York, from Lake George Village to Ticonderoga.
- Route Type: one-way, non-stop.
- Start: Lake George Village Dock, 43°25'19.22" N, 73°42'40.65" W.
- Finish: Diane's Rock, Ticonderoga, NY. 43°49'34.07" N, 73°25'34.45" W.
- Route Distance: 32.2 statute miles / 51.8 km.
- Start: June 10, 2017, 0950 EDT.
- Finish: June 11, 2017, 0511 EDT.
- Elapsed: 19 hours, 21 minutes
Summary of Conditions
- Water Temp: 59 to 63F
- Air Temp: 61 to 82F
- Wind Speed: calm to 7 mph
Infinit Nutrition (liquid feed) every 30 minutes.
Trackpoint frequency: 30 minutes. Download raw data (CSV).